Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Thrifty Craftiness!

I love freebies and deals. Better yet, I love finding ways to make 'em THRIFTY! This week, Walgreens Photo has 7 Days of Deals! I recommend you check them out! I was able to score a free 8x10 photo earlier this week! The best part, was it was ready in an hour and no tax, nada! The deals change each day. If you choose to ship to store, you won't have to pay shipping! Here's my creation:



I decided to update a photo frame with my dog! :) Take a peek. Since my living room is decorated in victorian/shabby chic, I found the cute frame and frame stand at DOLLAR TREE! :) Not top notch quality, but it adds a nice touch! I wish I could have made the photo a 5x7 with border, but, beggars can't be choosers! ;) And always, sorry about the snapshot of my project! I need a new camera! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com