Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Staples Back to School Savings! HP Ink Buy 2 Get 1 FREE through 7/28!

My Staples Haul: $30.67 with tax! :)

Low in ink from printing coupons? Looking for back to school deals? Check out the great deal at Staples! I was able to score three (3) cartridges of HP black ink at B2G1 FREE!, two (2) packs of index cards for a penny each, two (2) packs of bookmarker stickies for $0.25 each, one (1) multi-pack of Sharpie highlighters for $0.50, and one (1) pack of pencil erasers for a penny for the grand total of $30.67 out of pocket including tax thanks to the sale and a $5/30 coupon- and no tricky rebates!

The ink is normally priced $15.99 per cartridge at Staples (comparable to Walmart), so it's like I got an extra ink cartridge and some office supplies for free! That works! The penny, quarter, and fifty cent deals were with a minimum purchase of $5, and did have limits, so please note. Head over to Hip2Save's Staples Back-to-School Match Up through 7/28 for the full run down! Also, My Memphis Mom has a great Back to School comparison shopping list for all the sales going on now too! 

Please note, there is a $5 off $30 Staples coupon, but it states it is not valid on HP/Epson ink. :( I realized this at checkout when the lady asked me for the coupon she saw in my hand, and I admitted I didnt realize it excluded HP ink so I was going to leave it for her to give it to another customer (pass it along, the coupon fairy! ;) and she said something to the effect of that's sweet, honesty is great, and had the manager come over and override it! I was tickled! Your mileage may vary at your local Staples store, but hey, I was pretty thrilled with the buy 2 HP ink cartridges get 1 free sale and even more so pleased with their fabulous customer service! 

And, my thrifty tip? Print your coupons in black and white ink--- and on "draft" quality. It allows me to print about three times as many coupons/documents needed. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com