Saturday, August 25, 2012

Send Cards on the Go with the Cardstore.com iPhone App!


Download the FREE Cardstore iPhone App Today!
 

Speaking of the FREE greeting card from Cardstore.com I posted about here, did you know Cardstore has an iPhone app?

The Cardstore Mobile app just turned them into the perfect places to send a real life greeting card straight from your heart, by way of your iPhone, to someone's mailbox. The NEW Free Cardstore App for iPhone is as easy as 1-2-3! Choose your favorite card, personalize it with a truly you, one-of -a-kind message and pics from your phone, and finish with your own finger-written signature. The rest you can leave to Cardstore. They'll stamp it, address it, and mail it for you! The selection of cards will make it fun and simple to find a card for any and every occasion. And get this, you can connect to Facebook reminders and never miss another birthday. Download the FREE Cardstore iPhone app Now and start sending smiles!

And, I LOVE the signature app! I was able to draw my signature with my finger on my phone, and save it to "sign" and better personalize my card too! ;) Yep, that's my digital signature on a card I snagged from a previous Cardstore deal! Wahoo! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com