Wednesday, April 14, 2010

More of My Publix Deals!

I had to scoop up some more Publix weekly deals before they ended 4/13! I've made a lot of "little" couponing trips, but luckily the stores are on my way home from work! ;)

Publix - 04.13.10 - 6 items for $1.57 (tax and all)! 

 
Coffee Mate Creamer  - $1.99
on sale BOGO making it 99 cents each 
Final Price = $.49 cents for 3 coffee creamers!
.
Betty Crocker Instant Mashed Po-tah-toes 
on sale 10/$10 making it $1 each
minus 40 cent internet printable Q that doubled to 80 cents off
(Montgomery Publix doubles Qs up to 50cents)
Final Price = $.60 cents for three boxes!  

And, yes I like a little coffee with my cream! And, check the expiration! Mine are good until November 2010! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com