Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Couponing Fever: Michael's, Target, and PetsMart!


I've been on a couponing kick! I don't know why either! I've made quite a few posts this week, and that many couponing trips, but luckily I'm organized with my couponing feng shui so these trips didn't take long at all! And, since I promised myself I'd document my savings for a year, here goes even more! Keepin it 23 and thrifty!

Michael's, Target, and PetsMart - 04.14.10 - 11 items for $10.48 (tax and all)!
Saved $35.99 with coupons and sales! That's about $46 of goods for $10!


Michaels 
One 2-pack of 8x10 art canvases - $6.49
on sale for $3.59
Final Price= $2.15

One 2-pack of 11x14 art canvases - $8.49
on sale for $4.79
Final Price= $2.84

Cute Post It Notes Set - clearance for 25 cents

Cute Gift/Mailing Labels Set - clearance for 25 cents
 Total paid at Michaels: $6.04

Target

Chef Michael's Dog Food 1.5lb Bag - $4.49
minus $2 Manufacturer Coupon AND $1 Target Coupon
Final Price = $1.49

Crest Pro Health Gigantor Bottle of Mouthwash - $6.99
on clearance for $3.37
minus $2 coupon from newspaper
Final Price= $1.37 

Johnson's Bath Buddies Soap - $1.12 (for baby shower gift I'm building)
minus $1 internet printable coupon (no longer available)
Final Price = $.12 cents
Total paid at Target: $3.68 (Paid with a $5 Gift Card from previous store promo!)

PetsMart 
I headed back to PetsMart this week to score some more FREE treats!
 My dog Bailey went to TOWN on these treats!!!

Milkbone Essentials Long Lasting Treats - $5.99 each
on sale for $1.99 each with Pets Perks Card (free sign up in store or online)
(Thanks Hip2Save!)
 
Total Paid at PetsMart = $.76 cents, tax only!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com