Sunday, April 11, 2010

My PetsMart Deals!

Here's what I scored at PetsMart this morning! It's been such beautiful weather that I have gone on so many walks with my dog, so I felt I should treat him to a PetsMart trip! 

PetsMart - 04.11.10 - 4 items for $1.66 (tax and all)!
Saved $25 with coupons, sales and free membership with Pet Perks card!
Who says having a pet can be an "extra" expense with food costs?! My dog wanted to be in the picture, he was eagerly awaiting those treats!

Eukanuba Nature's Wilderness Food - $10.99
on sale for $8.99 with Pets Perks Card (free sign up in store or online)
Minus $10 off any size Eukanuba Dog Food (previous signup on manufactuer website)
Final Price = FREE plus $1 overage!

Milkbone Essentials Long Lasting Treats - $5.99 each
on sale for $1.99 each with Pets Perks Card (free sign up in store or online)
Final Price = FREE for two bags of treats!

Pup-peroni Bacon Sticks - $2.99 on clearance
Minus $1 coupon from newspaper coupon 
Final Price = 99 cents after coupon and overage from Eukanuba food!

Total paid = $1.66! And the PetsMart employees were so proud! They loved Bailey too! This Milkbone deal ends on 5/2 in-stores! I love it when I score pet food deals, as it's a fabulous item to stock-pile and save up! Bailey loves it too!

Thanks to Hip2Save for this deal info! Check out their original post!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com