Thursday, September 23, 2010

Publix Baby Club & More

Sign up with Publix programs for special money saving coupons! I have signed up for Publix mailings for some time now and regularly receive their publications which often include nice value store coupons for select products, and at many times $5 off your $30 purchase which can help your end out of pocket costs too! 

My trick for Publix after making my "coupon shopping list" from Southern Savers coupon-match ups is to always try to use one of these coupons, or a competitor $x off $x purchase coupon, as my stores allow Winn Dixie $10 off $50 purchase coupons. The way I save BIG with these coupons is when placing my items on the belt, I'm always chipper and let the cashier know I have coupons, and, maybe it's OCD but I place each coupon on top of the item to "help" them make sure it matches the product I am buying (and it also prevents them having to shuffle through bags if a coupon "beeps") but the right after telling them I have coupons I say "I've placed each coupon on top so you can verify it matches the product, but do you mind scanning the coupons after scanning all of my items? I have a $x off $xx coupon I would like to use first to save a little extra this week!" Since Publix corporate is a very coupon friendly store, I have never had issues and cashiers are understanding, as I guess we're all in this economy together. This way if my total is $32 before coupons, they take off the $5 off $30 coupon, then scan manufacturer/store coupons, and often times I am able to snatch goods for about $2 - 5 because of that extra $5 off $30 when following coupon-match ups! As, pretty much each shopping trip I am able to save about 50% or more most of the time with purchases. 

But onto these free Publix publications! You can sign up here at Publix.com for various mailings including:
  • the Publix FamilyStyle magazine which has recipes, household tips, etc and many high value store and manufacturer coupons for Publix brand products and national brand products. You get this 4x a year!
  • the Publix Baby Club which has HIGH dollar store coupons for baby related products, household cleaning products, and post-pregnancy products for both Publix and national brands, which for those store coupons for national brands such as Huggies, Similac, etc you can combine with manufacturer coupons for better deals and with your free membership you receive special incentives and gifts from time to time via mail.
  • the Publix Wine Club which has wine recipes, hosting tips and ideas, etc.  
  • and more based on your interests, Pre-School Pals, GreenWise organic, etc.
I recently signed up with the Publix Baby Club! Rest assured, there is no bun in the oven, but I have many friends who have children or newborns and I try to pass along any coupons I get. Turns out, I got my "welcome kit" in the mail the other day and it included a 3-inch book from the American Academy of Pediatrics entitled "Caring for Your Baby and Young Child: Birth to Age 5" and the following bunch of coupons! I plan to use some of these coupons for myself, and pass along the others to my coupon-savy Mom friends! Another thought I had was if there was an upcoming baby shower, I could buy some of the items and include in a basket with my other gifts! Unfortunately, I have no use for the book and plan to donate it to the local Family Sunshine Center or Catholic Social Services for someone in the community to use. But, as always trying to save myself, and others money, and do good where I can! ;)

Here's the list of coupons I received when signing up for the Publix Baby Club:
*Note, all of these are store coupons which can be combined with manufacturer coupons in accordance with the Publix Coupon Acceptance Policy if there is a manufacturer coupon available. 

  • FREE Beach-Nut Rice Cereal Baby Food (8oz box).
  • FREE Publix Hand Sanitizer (2 oz. bottle)
  • FREE Publix Cocoa Butter (16 oz. bottle)
  • FREE Publix Isopropyl Alcohol (16 oz. bottle) 
  • Buy One Publix Jumbo Diapers Get One FREE!
  • Buy One Publix Wipes Refill Get One FREE!
  • Buy One Kotex Maxi Pads (14 - 28ct) Get One FREE!
  • Buy One Pampers Cruisers Diapers (72-116ct) Get one Pampers Wipes Free (192-231ct) *mfr coupons often freely available to stack for better savings!
  • Buy One Huggies Diapers (34-66ct) Get one Huggies Wipes Free (64-72ct) *mfr coupons often freely available to stack for better savings!
  • Buy One 12oz Publix oatmeal baby wash or shampoo Get One 8oz Publix oatmeal baby lotion Free
  • $4.00 off Enfamil formula (asst types/sizes) *mfr coupons often freely available to stack for better savings!
  • $3.00 off the purchase of two Similac or Isomil Formula (ready to feed, asst varieties, 32oz pkg) *mfr coupons often freely available to stack for better savings!
  • $3.00 off Ensure High Calcium Formula (6pk or 8oz pkg) *mfr coupons often freely available to stack for better savings!
  • $2.00 off Huggies Diapers ( 20-40 ct package) *mfr coupons often freely available to stack for better savings!
  • $1.00 off Playtex Drop-In Bottles or Liners (1 to 100 ct. package)
  • $1 off two Nursery Drinking Water (1 gal. bottles)
  • $2.00 off A&D ointment (original or oxide cream 4oz.)
  • $1.00 off any one Lysol Disinfectant Spray (19 oz. can) *mfr coupons often freely available to stack for better savings and also these often go on sale for BOGO for cheeeeap deal!
  • $1.00 off any one Glad Odor Shield Trash Bags (34ct or larger) *mfr coupons often freely available to stack for better savings!
  • $1.00 off any one Green Works cleaning product *mfr coupons often freely available to stack for better savings!
I know many new mothers in this economy try to save as best as they can, and due to my allegiance and LOVE of Publix, this is a great program if you're a Mom and have a Publix near you!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com