Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Publix LOOT!

I think the Allman Brother's said it perfectly... "Tryna make a livin' and doin' the best I can!" Tonight was the last day of the Publix deals for this past week, and I had to rack up. One thing I learned this week for all coupon blogs: ALWAYS read the comments on Match-Ups. I was able to catch $2.50 Febreeze full size candles on sale at Publix plus my coupons for serious scents! Also, I found out from my cashier friends at my local Publix that they have a new manager, prompting the no longer accepting Target as competitor coupons. Turns out, my favorite manager simply relocated to another Publix store in Montgomery at Taylor Junction. Soooo.... I might be changing my Publix couponing destination. ;)

Publix - 09.14.10 - 32 items for $36.44 (tax and all)! 
That's about $104 worth of goods for only $34
 

4 Febreeze Full Size Candles
on sale for 2 for $5
minus one $2 off coupon, three $1 off coupons, and one $0.75 off Publix Coupon
PLUS received FREE single roll of Bounty Paper Towels which I used one $0.50 off coupon which doubled to $1 which gave me $1 in overage for other items!apart of the "Put Clean In Your Cart" coupon book promotion when you buy 3 selected items (Febreeze was among them)
 
Quaker Instant Oatmeal Box of Variety Pack - $3.89
minus $1 off coupon = $2.89
PLUS received FREE Publix Brand Oatmeal Variety Pack 
a part of their "Buy Theirs Get Ours" promotion
 
Starkist Tuna Package - on sale $0.95 cents
minus $1 coupon = + $0.05 overage
 
Goldfish (normal size bag) = on sale $1 
minus $0.35 cent coupon that doubled to $0.70 off = $0.30 total paid
 
2 packages Betty Crocker Cookie Mix 
on sale BOGO $2.67 for 2 minus $1/2 coupon = $1.67 for 2

4 two-liter bottles of assorted 7UP & A&W beverages 
on sale BOGO - $1.68 for 2 ($0.85 cents each) = $3.36 for 4
2 boxes of Stouffer's Family Size Lasagna 
on sale for $3.99 each (saving of $3!) minus $1 coupon = $2.99 each
= $5.98 for 2

4 Bottles of Bailey's Coffee Creamer
on sale for 4 for $5 = $1.25 each
minus (4) $1 off coupons = $1 for four creamers

Friendship Sour Cream 
on sale $1.25 minus $0.75 coupon = $0.50 

Lenders Bagels 
on sale BOGO - $2.09 or $1.05 each
minus $1 off 2 Publix store coupon = $1.09 for 2
 
Dial Nutriskin Bodywash
on sale 2 for $3.99 or $2 
minus $1 off coupon = $1

2 boxes Pillsbury Sweet Moments Refridgerated Desserts
on sale 2 for $5
minus (2) $1.50 off coupons = $2 for 2

2 cans Publix Northern beans = $1.78
Pasta Roni Parmesean = $1 
Ground Turkey = $3.26
Publix Sharp Cheddar Cheese block = $2



And the craziest thing of all, I found a Milky Way candy bar in my grocery bag after leaving the store! I went back in and said I didnt buy it nor was it in my buggy, and they simply said consider it a TREAT! Ha!
 
Saved $19.50 in manufacturer
Saved $5.09 in Publix store coupons (this includes manufacturer coupons less than/equal to 50 that doubled as in the extra doubled coupon price included in this total)
Plus saved $43.69 with Publix's Special Price Savings (including BOGO and store sales)
Total Savings: $67.88! 
 
And, well, I am a dork, so, I made a second Publix trip tonight after unloading my first round of loot.
 
Publix - 09.14.10 - 7 items for $7.71 (tax and all)! 
That's about $33 worth of goods for only $8
 
 
2 more bottles of Bailey's Coffee Creamer
on sale for 4 for $5 = $1.25 each
minus (2) $1 off coupons = $0.50 for four creamers

3 more Febreeze Full Size Candles
on sale for 2 for $5
minus one $1 off coupon, and one $0.75 off Publix Coupon
PLUS received FREE single roll of Bounty Paper Towels which I used one $0.25 off coupon which doubled to $0.50 which gave me $0.50 overage for other items!
apart of the "Put Clean In Your Cart" coupon book promotion when you buy 3 selected items (Febreeze was among them)

Covergirl Basic Eyeliner - $2.99
minus one $1 coupon and $1.50 off Publix coupon = $0.49

Saved $4.25 in manufacturer coupons
Saved $4.49 in Publix store coupons (this includes manufacturer coupons less than/equal to 50 that doubled as in the extra doubled coupon price included in this total)
Plus saved $15.15 with Publix's Special Price Savings (including BOGO and store sales)
Total Savings: $23.89! 
Weee! And, I love scented candles, devices, etc. Can't you tell? Also, I've been doing a little more couponing than I've posted. I might have to post the pictures and just a short summary of saved... because... well... my dog refused to get out of the picture in one of them, and it's just too darned cute! ;) 

Be sure to check out MY FAV website for coupon matchups! SouthernSavers.com! They have matchups for grocery stores including Publix, WinnDixie, Target, etc and also drugstores including CVS, Walgreens, etc!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com