Thursday, September 30, 2010

Workin' da Walgreens

Saving money in more areas... ;) I have to say I love Walgreen's Register Rewards program. I didn't roll or wheel and deal, but it's just something about the idea of paper money. ;) I scored some cheap (literally? ;) makeup and a few trinkets. Lemme tell ya, I love love love my MAC foundation and eyeshadows, along with Clinique products, but sometimes you gotta stretch your pennies and your cosmetics a little further? There are some things I choose NOT to save money on, and makeup is one of them, but, the way experiment with new looks or how often I lose makeup or find a lipstick stashed away from months ago... should be helpful. And I'm in my 20's... no need for fancy pancy stuff 24/7.

Walgreens 9.30.10 - 16 items for $4.56
(savings of $21.50 with in-ad coupons, sales, and mfr coupons!)


 8 small Halloween trinket cups = $1 w/in ad coupon

Large Fleece Blanket = $1.99 w/in ad coupon
(this is for my Doggy's crate.. he loves to burrow and with winter coming up I got to get him new linens! ;)

Assortment of Wet n Wild cosmetics = on sale 50% off
plus $5 off purchase of $10 of Wet n Wild products from September All You Magazine
=$5.43

Transaction total= $8.56
minus $4 Walgreens Register Reward (paper money)
Total paid= $4.56
$30.06 worth of goods for $4.56!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com