Sunday, October 10, 2010

Laundry Dayyys!


It doesn't take much to excite me. About a week ago I went to Lowes to look for something. I can't even remember what now. But, I always end up going down the household cleaner aisle. Once in a blue moon, I'll find something I need that's on "markdown". And yes, why the heck does Lowes mark things down?

Well, I SCORED three bottles of Method 32 load Water Lily fabric softener at 1.48 each on clearance! No coupons used! They normally were 8.99 there... and I've seen them at Target from about 8 - 10$! Three bottles for $5 with tax! Wooo, and it smells wonderful too! And, I love coupons, but anytime I can score a sweet deal on some laundry essentials I try and stock up! So, if you're ever perusing Lowes or Home Depot, check out their household cleaner aisle! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com