Saturday, November 20, 2010

Can You Say Free Christmas Gifts? (or cards???)

Wooooweee! I am bouncing I am so giddy! There is an internet printable for $10 off your $10 or more purchase at Hallmark Gold Crown stores! HURRY! Print that baby! It is sure to go fast! But, you can hold on to the coupon until Christmas Eve, because that's when it expires! And even better, Hallmark is having DOORBUSTERS this year for Black Friday, so pair the coupon with that and get a great deal! Or... for folks like me, I'll keep it in my retail store coupon accordion for a last minute gift... those always seem to pop up! ;)

Read the details at Mojosavings! And don't forget about the $5 off $5 or more purchase coupons located in numerous magazines including Redbook, Martha Stewart Living, Real Simple, Southern Living, and more! Hip2Save has the full list! The best part of all... thanks to following coupon blogs I have free subscriptions to those mags from deal posts!~


See? Freebies that just keep giving! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com