Wednesday, July 4, 2012

My Publix Haul! ;)

I cannot say it enough- I LOVE Publix! From the fabulous customer service, the variety of grocery products, the amazing BOGO sales, and most of all, their amazing coupon policy, including the well educated staff when it comes to the coupon policy! ;) 

After my two lucky "lottery" couponing excursions at CVS yesterday, I realized that last night ended this week's sale ad at Publix (typically Publix and Winn Dixie sale ads in Southern Alabama run from Wednesday - Tuesday). Since I had my coupon match-up shopping list from IHeartPublix.com and my coupons ready, I was out the door, once again! ;) And, I lucked up waiting until the last day of the sale, as on Monday, Save-A-Lot issued a $5 off $25 coupon on their Facebook page, and lucky for me the Daphne/Malbis Publix accepts Save-A-Lot coupons as competitor coupons! 

Now, trips like these are what I call my "couponing" trips, to where I strictly get what's on sale or what's a good deal with coupons. Usually I will do a once a month "normal" grocery shopping trip to get all the essentials from meat, produce, etc., but this way is a good way to grab the deals and plan meals around the sales. 



I paid exactly $15 for $85.62 worth of groceries! Wahoo! My two favorite Publix weekly ad coupon match-ups are IHeartPublix.com as a regional resource, and FrugalFairhope.com for a local resource for those in Baldwin County! I maximized my savings by using manufacturer coupons and approved competitor coupons with BOGO sales!

The loot:
6 Boxes Quaker Yogurt Bars
5 two-liters of Pepsi products
2 packs of Motts Juice boxes
2 bags of Kraft Shredded Cheese
4 packages of Sargento sliced cheese
3 boxes Kraft Fresh Take breadcrumb mix
2 packs Ball Park Beef Bun Length hot dogs
1 pack Kings Hawaiian Mini Sandwich rolls
1 EAS Lean 15 nutrition bar
2 bottles Kraft Anything dressing
6 cans of Beech Nut baby food (no baby- but my dog sometimes has digestive issues, and despite expensive Science Diet food, the vet recommended the plain sweet potato baby food to help ;)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com