Tuesday, September 4, 2012

B1G1 FREE Birthday Cards at Cardstore.com!

YAY! I love Cardstore.com sales! All birthday cards are Buy 1 Get 1 Free at Cardstore.com! Use code: CAL2691, Valid 9/1 thru 9/30! If you haven't tried Cardstore.com products, I suggest you jump on board NOW! I don't even purchase greeting cards at the store anymore, I just order from Cardstore, and have gotten so many compliments! It even brightened my day to see that a recipient of one of my cards posted a photo of it to Facebook... and it got a whopping 20+ something likes from their friends! ;) 

And what's better, now you pick out the perfect Birthday Card today, and schedule it to send up to a year later for your cousin's birthday. No more stock-piling generic birthday cards in that one drawer for future birthday needs, take some time to personalize the perfect card for each birthday coming up, and schedule them to arrive just in time for their birthday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com